.
Home Dash

safety net

Life kinda sucks until it doesn't so hang in there

melancholy at its finest

Mailbox

Exit door here



Posts


Wherever you are, I hope you have a good day :)
> Pause
What If
Monday 16 October 2023 • 03:54 • 0 souls



 I supposed something life is just full with what if.

What if I took that job offer? What if I never met all of these people? What if I never went through any heartbreak?

When I think about it again, I most like are mad with the fact I am dumb enough to let myself being treated in such way. But then again, I wouldn’t really have the courage to cut it off.

I cut off pretty much everyone from my previous circle and god knows how good it feels. I’m no longer feel like I’m tip toeing on the edge of the iceberg. 

Recent meet up sesh with Ammar really help me to figure out a couple of things by myself. Life won’t disappoint you but people will.

And I’m just blessed enough to have what I had now.

You just outgrew people at some point in your life. Protecting my peace matters the most to me right now.

God, I just love adulthood. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



leftright