.
Home Dash

safety net

Life kinda sucks until it doesn't so hang in there

melancholy at its finest

Mailbox

Exit door here



Posts


Wherever you are, I hope you have a good day :)
> Pause
fail my JPJ test
Thursday 17 February 2022 • 09:37 • 0 souls



 

well finally my turn for JPJ arrived after so long waiting but thankfully this new driving academy is quick enough basically my JPJ is within a month after my first class
as expected, I failed my JPJ all thanks to three pointer. damn tough that one. The officer gave me a slack when I clearly had over 3 step on there but my damn tires for no reason pergi naik divider pulak dah. Dah salah mandatory haiyoo tak pasal pasal kena go through walk of shame masuk balik hall. During jalan raya also, almost failed but thank god the officer was so calm so I wasn't really nervous. But of course, la my dumb self lupa signal right when we almost there but Alhamdulillah the officer was kind enough to let me pass. Probably out of sympathy since I already failed my circuit. I don't know why during the class I did well enough but every time during my JPJ test I ended up screwing up a three-pointer. That kind of sucks 


BUT

I'm glad I failed, I met a bunch of various people during my re-test. Can't believe I can even make that many friends within 5 hours. I'm glad that even though I messed 3 pointers again, the officer let me off the hook with an extra package of a nag for sure. The officer was so pissed off I crossed the front line, keep looking for the signage that I didn't bother to check the line properly. Apparently, there are a lot of the same issues today, maybe that's why he was so pissed. But coincidentally, all three last repeaters actually failed in three-pointers which is kinda funny to me. Glad I can talk to them. AND ALL OF US EVENTUALLY PASSED! YEAYYY

I feel bad for this one girl, a first-timer. Failed at the ramp, must have been sucks but hopefully, she passed her jalan raya afterward. 

 Unfortunately, I didn't manage to talk for a long time with the girl behind me, if it weren't for her I probably would end up being nervous the whole time. I already got my license, it's just the car that might be a bit of a problem. But if ada rezeki for me to get the car everything will be ease right? Regardless of how it is, I feel quite sad that I couldn't get to drive ayah around. I know he was joking around about the car at first, but I know he meant it about somebody else driving him around. He is always the driver, not the passengers

Even Allah permudahkan my nazar untuk belanja umi and pakcik makan if I passed my JPJ test. I need to belanja adik something also, but that would be next time. I guess that would be all for this entry


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



leftright