.
Home Dash

safety net

Life kinda sucks until it doesn't so hang in there

melancholy at its finest

Mailbox

Exit door here



Posts


Wherever you are, I hope you have a good day :)
> Pause
Sunday 5 February 2023 • 22:40 • 0 souls



 Idk how to explain, but I guess this is how a healthy relationship feels like?

No big argument, no secret? I just feel like giving him my whole world. But sometimes I wonder if I really do deserve him. For me, he deserves the world as a whole. I can't imagine him receiving less. But every time he looks happier with others, my heart aches. I don't know how to show him what I truly feel. I don't know if he pretends to be happy with me or otherwise. But, of course, I talked to him about this, and I have never been more reassured in my entire life. 

I gave him everything including my v-card. He deserves it, and I couldn't imagine doing it with anyone else. I just want him and only him. It was the best decision ever and fuck it felt so good. 

Can't wait for the wedding ring. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



leftright