.
Home Dash

safety net

Life kinda sucks until it doesn't so hang in there

melancholy at its finest

Mailbox

Exit door here



Posts


Wherever you are, I hope you have a good day :)
> Pause
Sunday 19 June 2022 • 10:59 • 0 souls



 Looking back, I realise hidup ni banyak sangat masalah. I think too much and worry too much about things that most likely not going to happen. I pushed myself too hard back then. I knew nothing lasted forever but yet I keep grasping for things that I can't hold on to.

But hey

Life is full of surprises. But that's the most exciting thing. But it also filled with an unexpected downside

You may not be the prettiest human alive, but someway somehow you can still feel content with the people you have met. It kind of sucks, I know. But we will get through it anyways

You have so many opportunities to improve and that matters. For sure some things will be different but that should not be your breaking point. The world works mysteriously

I feel distant from Nayli and the rest. I don't feel sense of belonging. Like I don't belong anywhere, just like before. 

I'm not pretty enough, not attractive enough, not smart enough. I will never be enough, and that kind of sucks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



leftright