.
Home Dash

safety net

Life kinda sucks until it doesn't so hang in there

melancholy at its finest

Mailbox

Exit door here



Posts


Wherever you are, I hope you have a good day :)
> Pause
Adulting
Wednesday 27 September 2023 • 09:50 • 0 souls



 Life is good.

I am surrounded by people that love and care about me. People who really care about my well-being. Well, at least they tried.

When I count my blessings again, all I can think about is how lucky am I. Easy internship placement and alhamdulillah dapat kerja on the first interview call. Alhamdulillah rezeki Allah for me you know.

On another note, I'm officially a corporate slave now. Working from 9-6 every day and overall took almost 12 hours of my day but that is how life goes.

I have nothing much to complain about, kerja okay even though the environment was difficult to penetrate into but nothing too much in general. I finally managed to open my own house savings and to many more savings.

I managed to make peace with everyone and that's all that really matters to me. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



leftright