.
Home Dash

safety net

Life kinda sucks until it doesn't so hang in there

melancholy at its finest

Mailbox

Exit door here



Posts


Wherever you are, I hope you have a good day :)
> Pause
relapse
Monday 31 January 2022 • 07:51 • 0 souls



One thing no one ever told me is how this feeling never really left

I constantly feel lonely, alone, and overwhelmed. I don't know if it is really because I have a mental illness or I just hate the thoughts of being alone

You see, people see me as this strong, and independent. Like I'm always happy but the truth is, I constantly feel like I'm not enough 

No matter what I do, I always feel helpless. Every time I express how I needed help, they always undermine it. So why bother right?

I don't really feel good today, couldn't even get up from bed. I constantly feel the need to sleep because no matter what I do, I always feel a sense of loss

How come those who know, yet don't even bother to show that they care. They don't bother enough to be there. Yet the audacity to ask why I don't want to open up. They don't even give any reason for me to  

Am I really that awful that I don't deserve it?   


I think this is me relapsing,  and I'm truly alone this time                  



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



leftright