.
Home Dash

safety net

Life kinda sucks until it doesn't so hang in there

melancholy at its finest

Mailbox

Exit door here



Posts


Wherever you are, I hope you have a good day :)
> Pause
Wednesday 17 May 2023 • 01:01 • 0 souls



Have you ever felt like you're mediocre? You're not bad enough but somehow you're not good enough? I'm drowning in my own thoughts. My naked thoughts are stripping me apart.

I always feel like I'm losing. There is always someone better than me and I know for a fact it is not something that I can randomly change. Maybe I really haven't understood myself better that's why? This post has been overdue since 2018 and I think it would be nice to finally clear out all my thoughts. By clear out I mean posting all my drafts. Because why not? I'm in the middle places right now, nothing feels wrong but nothing feels right either. I feel like things could've got better. But things slowing taking their places and I'm not mad about that. 

Just happy with just how things turned out. 

I have friends, quite a few but it's okay. I don't really mind about that. Fewer friends, fewer things to think about. I have my family, encemboi and my close friends. I lose so many friends but never ever I regret anything. I don't really feel like I need to try all the time just to fit in. It was the happiest moment that I could think of for now.

It's gonna be a roller coaster ride for me when I finished my studies after this. You know when the job hunting season started. But it's okay. I'm in peace with my future now



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



leftright