.
Home Dash

safety net

Life kinda sucks until it doesn't so hang in there

melancholy at its finest

Mailbox

Exit door here



Posts


Wherever you are, I hope you have a good day :)
> Pause
Ain Najwa bucket list
Sunday 19 June 2022 • 10:29 • 0 souls



 I never realized this but this year I've come across so many new things that I never thought I could have done:

1) Hiking 

2) Ice Skating

3) Genting Hangout

4) Impromptu hangout

5)  Rumah hantu with new peeps

6) Bar

7) Drinks - Soju, Cocktails

8) Perak trip (ticked off many checklists!)


So many things that I haven't done so here goes the list of Ain Najwa's unsettled bucket list

1) NOF

2) Kayak

3) Penang trip

4) Random trip

5) Self-trip - Sabah/Indonesia

6) Hatyai


Might as well plan to get a side job to help improve myself.  I have so many planned, and can't wait to finally able to cross off every list



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



leftright