.
Home Dash

safety net

Life kinda sucks until it doesn't so hang in there

melancholy at its finest

Mailbox

Exit door here



Posts


Wherever you are, I hope you have a good day :)
> Pause
core memory
Saturday 5 February 2022 • 06:20 • 0 souls



 

I feel the need to list down my core memory

1) Felt down while on theme park and literally bawling on the streets, still got the scars on my knees

2) Ayah bawa kitorang pergi carnival kereta PROTON, and adik literally lari tengok badut. But good news is I saw like a shoes car though

3)Pergi jogging dekat Bukit Jalil, ayah ended up terseliuh his legs

4) Selalu naik LRT like every week to go to pasar malam dekat jalan TAR

5) Ayah won a radio in KL, while driving there we had Ella' Rama Rama on blast = karaoke session

6) My dumb ass pergi masukkan guli dalam hidung and ayah had to bring me to clinics. The doctor told me to blow my nose but I was too scared to do so, ended up blowing up my nose from crying too much on our way home

7) Ayah always bring us to eat KFC and A&W, even took a picture with the mascot!

8) Karnival hari kanak kanak! Met Adam? Akem? Idk his name but from Geng Bas Sekolah

9) Pergi Zoo, and I have this tiny bag from marble that has face

10) PLKN CIK ANI,  i really thought i was it thought 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



leftright