.
Home Dash

safety net

Life kinda sucks until it doesn't so hang in there

melancholy at its finest

Mailbox

Exit door here



Posts


Wherever you are, I hope you have a good day :)
> Pause
Another Universe
Thursday 26 October 2023 • 10:07 • 0 souls



 Maybe,

Just maybe in the another universe we were together, we wouldn’t broke up. Happily drinking coffee and enjoying our life update.

Maybe I would already come over to Mama’s house. and met your family. Maybe we would be planning our wedding just the way we always did back then. Rustic traditional with limited guest. Traditional wedding is top tier.

We would have our weekly movie discussion on how bad or good the movie was. We never really had chance to catch a movie together, maybe in another universe we already did that. We can do our routine sharing playlist and share our favourite song with other while just sitting there aimlessly just enjoying each other company’s.

Maybe I wouldn’t get strayed and become who I am right now. 

Maybe one day I’ll get to enjoy your morning coffee and watching our plants grow. Maybe one day I can get to taste your cooking just like how you always bragged about. We could have dinner night by the lake.

In another universe, we already completed our bucket list: You will have a long list notes of things about Ain Najwa just like before. Words could not describe how grateful am I that we crossed our paths.

But it was a needed breakup. I’m so happy seeing you grow with your new partner and couldn’t wish more. Seeing you being happy is all I really wanted. And I’m happier now, I really want to marry this guy.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



leftright