.
Home Dash

safety net

Life kinda sucks until it doesn't so hang in there

melancholy at its finest

Mailbox

Exit door here



Posts


Wherever you are, I hope you have a good day :)
> Pause
Saturday 15 January 2022 • 08:35 • 0 souls



 Nay just recovered from her breakdown. It kinda hurts to know you have no one to lean on especially when you’re sad. I feel like, my safety net is not even safe anymore

Feels like I’m losing Ammar and Nayli. I don’t really have anyone else to stick around and it feels like I’m at the bottom of my thoughts

I feel lost sometimes because I'm really alone. I don't really have anyone else

I always feel alone, nobody around to comfort me. Even Bila couldn't be there. Not that I'm mad at her for not showing up

Just feels like I have no one to lean on in general. To know that maybe, maybe if anything happened I would just break down on the floor. I constantly feel like I'm on thin ice. 


Have you ever felt like you're not going to live that long? You know everyone will die eventually but again it feels like you're never going to get into the next phase of your life. I don't think I would do self-harm but my brain is doing more damage than my body ever could

I really want to donate my organs, that would be my biggest achievement. 

I have so many things that I want to do



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



leftright