.
Home Dash

safety net

Life kinda sucks until it doesn't so hang in there

melancholy at its finest

Mailbox

Exit door here



Posts


Wherever you are, I hope you have a good day :)
> Pause
It's okay
Saturday 20 November 2021 • 02:33 • 0 souls



 I really wish it would get better, but all I think about is how we keep drifting apart

My heart literally can't do this anymore, I feel heavy even with the thoughts of him

At first my initial plan was to speak up and let him know exactly how  feel, but I can't no matter how hard I tried I could not let it all out


We talked about it last night, I think he's ready to let it go. He made it very obvious 



I just want assurance, I want him to keep his words. Can't force him to stay if he can't. I feel bad for pushing him but I know he need some time too

Not everything need to be about me

When he said we can already end it now, my heart break into pieces. He won't even fight for me. That shit hurts

He pushed me away everytime I'm in doubt, if he really love me he would fight harder

But I think he's just tired of it, me constantly needing assurance without being there for him. I wish he would try harder

I guess that's it. 

May my heart rest in peace



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



leftright