.
Home Dash

safety net

Life kinda sucks until it doesn't so hang in there

melancholy at its finest

Mailbox

Exit door here



Posts


Wherever you are, I hope you have a good day :)
> Pause
losing
Monday 13 December 2021 • 05:09 • 0 souls



 My friends decided to have a trip to KL

Since it's almost a month since my dad passed away, I don't really think having overnight would be a good idea.

Of course, they didn't care. No update whatsoever, I guess they really thought I wouldn't mind being left behind as usual.

But it hurts you know, to feel like you do not belong anywhere. For once I thought, I belong somewhere. 

I don't want to be left alone again, I don't think I can do this anymore

Thank god I still have Nay and the rest. Even though I'm not sure how long I can hold on





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



leftright